Barena Venezia's Borella topcoat is crafted of navy and rust mélange double-faced wool-blend jersey. Based in Venice, the label honors the city’s storied history by reproducing archival fabrics from local mills.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Notch lapels with mock buttonhole. Three functional buttons at sleeves. Back kick pleat.
- Angled stand chest pocket. Convertible flap/besom front pockets.
- 37.5" center back length (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Butterfly lined with twill.
- Available in Navy/Rust.
- 43% wool, 29% polyester, 28% cotton. Lining: 51% viscose, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.