A pillar of the Italian menswear world since 1958, Caruso offers carefully tailored suits and sportcoats with hand-finished details.
Caruso’s black tuxedo is crafted of Super 120s wool faille comfortable for wearing year-round. Made in Italy, it features a one-button closure, lightly padded shoulders, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 40 Regular.
- Jacket. Slim fit. One-button closure. Side vents.
- Pick-stitched peak lapels with stitched buttonhole. Felt-faced collar.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Flap pockets at front. Tailor-ready shoulders. Four-button sleeves.
- Lined with pick-stitched polished twill. Four pockets at interior.
- Trousers. Flat front. Extended-tab waist. Pick-stitched fly.
- Quarter-top pockets. Button-through besom back pockets.
- 10" rise, 38" inseam, 16" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Hook-and-bar closure.
- Lined to the knee. Tailor-ready hems.
- Available in Black.
- 100% wool. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.